Many 'experts' and 'gurus' talk about the fact that we all have the same 24 hours a day. It's what you do with it that counts and matters. Am I preaching to the converted?
My plan for 2015 is to 'Make More Happen' in those 24 hours. But not just anything. Meaningful stuff that matters to you and me. Over the next few weeks and months you will notice a shift in how I connect and share things that I have curated, cultivated, communicated as well as the themes and content focus.
In a nutshell;
The main focus of my speaking, coaching and consulting will remain to be in the overall subject of personal branding. The three main groups that I will be focused on delivering that to are:
1. Women executives, professionals and entrepreneurs over 40 who are experiencing a shift in life that is causing them to question what they do or who they are.
2. Organizations who are looking to engage and motivate their employees through alternatives to salary and benefits. They want to help them explore how to make a connection between their personal brand and the goals of the organization.
3. The youth / young adults connected to the groups above who are finishing high school or in college or university and need to understand the importance of developing and building their personal brands.
Depending on the media that you are using to connect with me will determine what you get to see and read.
1. My e-newsletter that is going to now come out once a week on a Sunday morning will have content that is not published or shared anywhere else. It's where I intend to share my most valuable 'stuff'. If you are not on the list you can sign up to the right of this post and get the very latest before anyone else.
2. My blog will be used to share latest personal brand thoughts and resources as well as whatever products or services I might be promoting.
3. The various social media platforms will contain different content and focus depending on their nature. My main networks will continue to be
LinkedIn - all work related
Facebook - personal profile only really exciting work news, otherwise its personal, life etc.
Twitter - more of a chat focus, answer questions, have conversations and point out neat content elsewhere.
Google+ - interesting stuff I find to share
Instagram - my photos and what strikes me as interesting
You Tube - more regular posting of videos.
Pinterest - shift to specific boards for Women focus and Brand.
This will be a work in progress over the next few months and I welcome any comments, suggestions or comments. Thanks for continuing to connect.