1. Going to an all boys high school meant that when someone had to play the lead lady in a school play there were very few hands going up - press ganged in to the role springs to mind (hence the photo above - yes that is me!)
2. I always play a selection of late 70's early 80's punk music before I do a speaking gig and I am getting set up - puts me in the right frame of mind!
3. For 5 years I sold medical devices and worked in biotech with no science qualifications - I had an 'E' grade average and my biology teacher had me labelled as an idiot!
4. Living in Canada means long winters - I cannot ski or skate and the closest I get to ice hockey is Hockey Night in Canada on a Saturday night if there really is nothing else to watch (like paint dry). Remind me why I moved here?
6. Being a Brit pretty much means you are a chocaholic - except I like white chocolate which my wife tells me is not real chocolate.
7. I like to offer advice and information on various on line media - and always sign off "Just my toonies worth" - here in Canada we have a one dollar coin called a loonie and a two dollar one nicknamed a toonie - well where does a cents worth get you nowadays??!!
Here are blogs I think you should check out, and their authors who I challenge to share seven things:
Sital Ruparelia - Six Figure Career Management
Jennifer Koretsky - The ADD Business Owner
Chris Barrow - Coach Barrow
Doug Emerson - Don't Look Back
Sandra DeFreitas - Tech Coach for Coaches
Jonathan Salem Baskin - Dim Bulb
Martin Buckland - An Elite Resume
for my fellow bloggers:
• Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
• Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
• Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
• Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
Now that you know a little more about me perhaps you would like to follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/paulcopcutt