Hello and Welcome
Thanks for the warm welcome and enthusiasm for personal branding!!
Welcome to the exclusive page for follow up information and resources arising from my presentation at the recent Fanshawe event. I really enjoyed meeting you all, you are a passionate and fun group. I trust I was able to get across not just my passion for the subject of personal branding BUT also its importance to you and your careers.
I encourage you to sign up on the right hand side and get access to the Personal Brand Starter Kit - this includes details on how to access the online personal brand assessment that allows you to go to others and gather feedback on your personal brand, a more detailed values exercise (EvalYOUation) and also the various types of elevator pitches from Dan Pink, plus two bonus exercises and assessments for working on your personal brand and finding your rebel voice.
Slides from the presentation are available by clicking here - Fanshawe Slides
Below are links and lists for the various items we discussed and I shared;
Other recommended books / reading,
How The World Sees You - Sally Hogshead - also code for personal brand online assessment
A Whole New Mind - Dan Pink - the new world of work explained.
Drive - Dan Pink - what motivates people at work.
To Sell is Human - Dan Pink - my review of this book is here
Strengthsfinder 2.0 - Tom Rath - identify your top 5 unique strengths.
Career Warfare - David D'Alessandro - building a personal brand inside the corporation
Brand You 50 - Tom Peters - steps and actions to take to build your personal brand
Never Eat Alone - Keith Ferrazzi - great book on networking
Connections That Count - Scott Oldford
Brag- The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It - Peggy Klaus
Details on my podcast interview at Entrepreneur on Fire, you might notice the pinata story!
As I mentioned it would be great to continue the conversation beyond our additional work;
5 Ways to Stay in Touch
1. The Rebel Voice e-newsletter has content that I do not post anywhere else, its my latest thoughts and insights so do please consider subscribing.
2. This blog is the main location of other material and resources. Subscribe to updates when new posts are added on my blog by completing the details up on the right hand side of this page.
3. Connect on one or more of the main social media networks, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook by clicking on the icons in the top right hand corner of this page.
4. If like me you prefer getting all your information in one place through a reader service then you can subscribe to this blogs RSS feed.
5. If your organization or one you know would be interested in hearing my message I would really appreciate the introduction.
Wishing you continued, brandtastic success and take care.