Thanks for the warm welcome and enthusiasm for personal branding!!
This is the exclusive page for follow up information and resources arising from my presentations at the recent Personal Brand events. I really enjoyed meeting you all. I trust I was able to get across not just my passion for the subject of personal branding BUT also its importance to you and your careers.
Below are links for the action items we discussed;
Values assessment - EvalYOUation - click here
Fascinate personal brand self-assessment ;
1. Go to HowToFascinate.com/YOU
2. Enter the code YOU-paulcopcutt1 + your information
3. Click START NOW!
Slides from the presentations are available below
First Session - September 28th
Second Session - October 12th
Ways to Stay in Touch
1. The Rebel Voice e-newsletter has my latest content, its my latest thoughts and insights so do please consider subscribing - sign up on pop up or side bar forms
2. Connect on other social media networks, Twitter or Facebook
3. If like me you prefer getting all your information in one place through a reader service then you can subscribe to this blogs RSS feed.
4. If your organization or one you know would be interested in hearing my message I would really appreciate the introduction.
5. Subscribe weekly tip specific to using LinkedIn, & receive a free report "5 Steps to Boosting Your Brand on LinkedIn" - sign up here for the B-Linked Weekly Tip
6. Lets connect on LinkedIn and I will give your profile a personal review and feedback - https://ca.linkedin.com/in/paulcopcutt
LinkedIn Social Selling Index - understand your profile strength on LinkedIn - Click Here
Recommended books / reading,
How The World Sees You - Sally Hogshead - also code for Fascinate personal brand online assessment full version
A Whole New Mind - Dan Pink - the new world of work explained.
Drive - Dan Pink - what motivates people at work.
To Sell is Human - Dan Pink - we are all in influencing and telling stories to do that
Strengthsfinder 2.0 - Tom Rath - identify your top 5 unique strengths.
Career Warfare - David D'Alessandro - building a personal brand inside the corporation
Brand You 50 - Tom Peters - steps and actions to take to build your personal brand
Never Eat Alone - Keith Ferrazzi - great book on networking
Brag- The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It - Peggy Klaus
Details on my podcast interview at Entrepreneur on Fire, you might notice the pinata story!
As I mentioned it would be great to continue the conversation beyond our additional work
Wishing you continued, brandtastic success and take care.