I trust that your recent LinkedIn Profile Review was beneficial in helping you brand your profile? If you did feel that you got some great value I would appreciate your taking the time to add a recommendation on my LinkedIn profile, please click here or copy and paste this link http://www.linkedin.com/recs/give - please put it under the LinkedIn Personal Branding experience section and skills endorsements on my profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulcopcutt particularly on LinkedIn Branding and LinkedIn Training would also be really appreciated - thank you.
You can follow my latest Pulse articles on LinkedIn by clicking here or copy & paste this link http://bit.ly/PConLinkedin
For those interested in doing more work on LinkedIn and looking for help here are my brand new packages - LinkedIn Services or copy and paste this link http://paulcopcutt.com/services/linkedin/ or or click on the LinkedIn tab on the Menu above.
As promised there were a number of resources mentioned on the call which are listed below and as new developments or changes happen we will try to keep this page updated.
- The 5 Personal Brand Actions to Take to Boost Your Profile Report is part of our weekly LinkedIn tips newsletter and a link will be coming out to you to download the report. If there is any issue in accessing that you can get a copy by clicking here.
- To add symbols in to your headline use these - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscellaneous_Symbols
- The resource to test your headshot is Photofeeler.com
- The picture editing tool to put the coloured circle around your headshot or to create the personally branded header image is Canva.com
- Darrel Griffin is the Brit who did a LinkedIn post on how to put the circle on the headshot , you can get all the details here https://www.linkedin.com/
pulse/stand-out-linkedin-12- easy-steps-adding-colored- border-darrel-griffin
- Here is the template for the header image
- Turn off the "People Also Viewed" option in your privacy settings, no need to send viewers to your competition.
- To get more recommendations and endorsements here are some suggested tips in this previous article - click here. or copy & paste this link http://paulcopcutt.com/finally-building-your-personal-brand-through-great-recommendations-problem-solved/
- To spot fake profiles and how to ensure you don't get tricked here is my highly read article - click here or copy & paste this link - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/stop-damaging-your-personal-brand-reputation-linkedin-paul-copcutt
- It is still too early to tell the impacts of the Microsoft takeover of LinkedIn but here are a few expert thoughts in a recent Pulse post of mine - click here or copy & paste this link https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/heres-what-experts-think-microsofts-acquisition-you-paul
Have a brandtastic LinkedIn day!!!