Not every marketing strategy you implement in your real estate investing business is going to succeed.
And if you believe the first attempt is going to hit the bullseye then I also have some swampland in Florida you might be interested in.
You need to have a long-term approach to marketing your real estate investing business, especially with so much noise out there today.
Take this approach;
1. Determine the best strategy to reach your ideal target audience.
2. Implement that strategy and stick to it for at least 90 days.
3. Measure the effectiveness of the strategy every 30 days.
4. Review, tweak and adjust.
5. Re-target if needed.
6. Measure again and determine if this is a strategy for the long term.
7. Rinse and repeat.
Some strategies will work now. Some will work at another time. Some will never work. Some will work great. Some will be okay at the right budget.
And some will just seem right…..but you can’t quite figure out why. Need some help? Take the Business Optimizer Assessment as a starting place.