This tip is from a question which was sent to me by Carol via the voicemail feature you can see on the teal coloured tab on the right-hand side of this page. You can listen here;
This is what I think;
Firstly, good for you for looking at adding different media to your profile and making it more what I call ‘3D’. More and more of us are consuming content visually (videos) or audibly (podcasts). I am a big fan of seeing more of this and LinkedIn is moving toward this and will continue to do so with video now being displayed in newsfeeds, groups and company pages for example.
- Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt/.pps/.pptx/.ppsx/.pot/.potx)
- Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx/.rtf)
- OpenOffice Presentation Document (.odp)
- OpenOffice Documents (.odt)
- Most .txt files
- .gif – this doesn’t support animation, however the first frame will be extracted
- The file size may not exceed 300 MB.
- The maximum resolution for images in 120 mega pixels.
Do you have a LinkedIn question that you would like answered about your personal brand? Leave a voicemail by clicking on the teal tab button on the right-hand side of the page.