I just thought this was fun – sent to me by a colleague – I loved the testimonials!
Do you keep falling asleep in meetings and seminars? What about those
long and boring conference calls?
Here's a way to change all of that.
1. Before (or during) your next meeting, seminar, or conference call,
prepare yourself by drawing a square. (I find that 5" x 5" is a good
2. Divide the card into columns – five across and five down. That
you 25 one-inch blocks.
3. Write one of the following words/phrases in each block:
* strategic fit
* core competencies
* best practice
* bottom line
* to tell you the truth (or "the truth is")
* out of the loop
* think outside the box
* fast track
* empower (or empowerment)
* knowledge based
* at the end of the day
* touch base
* client focused
* game plan
4. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those
5. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally,
up and shout "BULLS**T!"**
Testimonials from satisfied "Bulls**t Bingo" players:
"I had been in the meeting for only five minutes when I won!" Atlanta
"My attention span at meetings has improved dramatically!"
"What a gas! Meetings will never be the same for me after my first New York City
New York City
"The atmosphere was tense in the last process meeting as 14 of us Denver
waited for the fifth box."
"The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed 'BULLS**T!' for the
third time in two hours!!"
– Paul, Cleveland
"When I won and yelled "BULLS**T!" the woman sleeping next to me slid Los Angeles
off her chair!"