Hello and Welcome
Welcome to the exclusive page for follow up information and resources from my presentation at the recent event. Below are the slides and resources
I trust I was able to get across not just my passion for the subject of personal branding BUT also its importance to you and your careers.
It is critical that your personal brand is being communicated the best way possible to impress and engage the people that you are trying to reach and influence.
Ways to Stay in Touch
- Sign up for focused tips specific to using LinkedIn, & receive a free report “5 Steps to Boosting Your Brand on LinkedIn” – sign up here for the B-Linked Tip
- Connect on one or more of the main social media networks, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook by clicking on the icons in the top right-hand corner of this page – – and here is my LinkedIn article on how to spot fake profiles – read it here
- If your organization or one you know would be interested in having me speak or work you you or your teams I would really appreciate the introduction.
- Download my free e-book, 7 Steps to Finding your Rebel Voice and receive free the Rebel Voice e-newsletter which has my latest thoughts and insights on personal branding – click here to sign up
- Here is an example of the brag sheet that I mentioned Brag Sheet – Paul Copcutt 360 Quotes
- Here is an example branded bio with quotes – Branded Bio Example with Quotes
Slides from the presentation
Recommended books / reading
How The World Sees You – Sally Hogshead – also code for personal brand online assessment
A Whole New Mind – Dan Pink – the new world of work explained.
Drive – Dan Pink – what motivates people at work.
To Sell is Human – Dan Pink – we all are in the game of influencing and telling stories.
Strengthsfinder 2.0 – Tom Rath – identify your top 5 unique strengths.
Career Warfare – David D’Alessandro – building a personal brand inside the corporation
Brand You 50 – Tom Peters – steps and actions to take to build your personal brand
Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi – great book on networking
Brag- The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It – Peggy Klaus
Wishing you continued, brandtastic success and take care.