Hello and Welcome
Thanks for the warm welcome and enthusiasm for personal branding!! I had such a wonderful time.
Welcome to the exclusive page for follow up information and resources arising from my presentation at the recent event. I really enjoyed meeting you all. I trust I was able to get across not just my passion for the subject of personal branding BUT also its importance to you and your careers.
As I mentioned it would be great to continue the conversation beyond our additional work;
5 Ways to Stay in Touch
1. Download my free e-book, 7 Steps to Finding your Rebel Voice and receive free the Rebel Voice e-newsletter which has my latest thoughts and insights on personal branding – click here to sign up
2. A second more focused weekly tip specific to using LinkedIn, & receive a free report “5 Steps to Boosting Your Brand on LinkedIn” – sign up here for the B-Linked Weekly Tip
3. Connect on one or more of the main social media networks, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook by clicking on the icons in the top right hand corner of this page – – and here is my recent LinkedIn article on how to spot fake profiles – read it here
4. If like me you prefer getting all your information in one place through a reader service then you can subscribe to this blogs RSS feed.
5. If your organization or one you know would be interested in hearing my message I would really appreciate the introduction.
Slides from the presentation
Recommended books / reading,
How The World Sees You – Sally Hogshead – also code for personal brand online assessment
A Whole New Mind – Dan Pink – the new world of work explained.
Drive – Dan Pink – what motivates people at work.
To Sell is Human – Dan Pink – my review of this book is here
Strengthsfinder 2.0 – Tom Rath – identify your top 5 unique strengths.
Career Warfare – David D’Alessandro – building a personal brand inside the corporation
Brand You 50 – Tom Peters – steps and actions to take to build your personal brand
Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi – great book on networking
Connections That Count – Scott Oldford
Brag- The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It – Peggy Klaus
Details on my podcast interview at Entrepreneur on Fire, you might notice the pinata story!
Wishing you continued, brandtastic success and take care.