Thanks for the warm welcome and your enthusiasm for personal branding, the group was a lot of fun, lots of energy!!
This is the exclusive page for follow-up information and resources arising from my presentation at the recent Leadership Durham event. I really enjoyed meeting you. I trust I was able to get across not just my passion for the subject of personal branding BUT also its importance to you and your careers.
If you are interested in any of my services or know of a group that would like to hear a similar message please do email me directly too. Thanks.
Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi – great book on networking
Strengthsfinder 2.0 – Tom Rath – identify your top 5 unique strengths.
Career Warfare – David D’Alessandro – building a personal brand inside the corporation
How to Fascinate – Personal Brand Assessment – click here
Brag- The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It – Peggy Klaus
Values assessment – EvalYOUation – click here
LinkedIn Social Selling Index – understand your profile strength on LinkedIn – Click Here
Let’s connect on LinkedIn and I will give your profile a FREE personal review and feedback – https://ca.linkedin.com/in/paulcopcutt
And be sure to share those personal brand statements with me !!
Also more resources, tools and recommended books below;
VIA Strengths Assessment (alternative to Strengthsfinder) – click here
Branded Bio example – click here
Brag Sheet example – click here
Slides from the presentations are available below
Ways to Stay in Touch
1. Download my free e-book, 7 Steps to Finding your Rebel Voice and receive free the Rebel Voice e-newsletter which has my latest thoughts and insights on personal branding – click here to sign up
2. Connect on other main social media networks, Twitter or Facebook
3. If like me you prefer getting all your information in one place through a reader service then you can subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed.
4. If you know other organizations who would be interested in hearing my message I would really appreciate the introduction.
5. Subscribe to a weekly tip specific to using LinkedIn, & receive a free report “5 Steps to Boosting Your Brand on LinkedIn” – sign up here for the B-Linked Weekly Tip
Other recommended books/reading,
How The World Sees You – Sally Hogshead – also code for Fascinate personal brand online assessment full version
A Whole New Mind – Dan Pink – the new world of work explained.
Drive – Dan Pink – what motivates people at work.
To Sell is Human – Dan Pink – we are all in influencing and telling stories to do that
Brand You 50 – Tom Peters – steps and actions to take to build your personal brand
Start With Why – Simon Sinek
As I mentioned it would be great to continue the conversation beyond our initial work
Wishing you continued, brandtastic success and take care.