Hello and Welcome
Thanks for the warm welcome and enthusiasm for personal branding!!
Welcome to the exclusive page for follow up information and resources arising from my presentation at the recent event. I really enjoyed meeting you all. I trust I was able to get across not just my passion for the subject of personal branding BUT also its importance to you and your careers.
Ways to Stay in Touch
1. The Rebel Voice e-newsletter has my latest content, its my latest thoughts and insights so do please consider subscribing – sign up on pop up or side bar forms
2. Connect on one or more of the main social media networks, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook by clicking on the icons in the top right hand corner of this page.
3. If like me you prefer getting all your information in one place through a reader service then you can subscribe to this blogs RSS feed.
4. If your organization or one you know would be interested in hearing my message I would really appreciate the introduction.
5. Connect with me on LinkedIn here – https://ca.linkedin.com/in/paulcopcutt and I will review your profile based on 5 key personal brand areas and tell you what I see.
Slides from the presentations are available below
First Workshop – September 2016
Second Workshop – May 2017
To be posted
Below are links and lists for the various items we discussed and I shared;
Values assessment – EvalYOUation – click here
Fascinate personal brand self-assessment http://www.howtofascinate.
360 Reach personal brand assessment for feedback from others – http://www.reachcc.com/reach/survey.nsf
Example of a brag sheet – click here
Example of a branded bio – click here
Recommended books / reading,
How The World Sees You – Sally Hogshead – also code for Fascinate personal brand online assessment full version
A Whole New Mind – Dan Pink – the new world of work explained.
Drive – Dan Pink – what motivates people at work.
To Sell is Human – Dan Pink – my review of this book is here
Strengthsfinder 2.0 – Tom Rath – identify your top 5 unique strengths.
Career Warfare – David D’Alessandro – building a personal brand inside the corporation
Brand You 50 – Tom Peters – steps and actions to take to build your personal brand
Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi – great book on networking
Brag- The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It – Peggy Klaus
Details on my podcast interview at Entrepreneur on Fire, you might notice the pinata story!
As I mentioned it would be great to continue the conversation beyond our additional work;
Wishing you continued, brandtastic success and take care.