Thanks for the warm welcome and your enthusiasm for personal branding, the group was a lot of fun, lots of energy!! Cannot wait to see all those great personal brand statements, some of the best I have heard in a while.
This is the exclusive page for follow up information and resources arising from my presentation at the recent Personal Brand event. I really enjoyed meeting so many of you. I trust I was able to get across not just my passion for the subject of personal branding BUT also its importance to you and your careers as leaders.
Below are links for the action items we discussed;
Values assessment – EvalYOUation – click here
Branded Bio example – click here
Brag Sheet example – click here
Resume example – click here
Slides from the presentations are available below
5 Ways to Stay in Touch
1. Download my free e-book, 7 Steps to Finding your Rebel Voice and receive free the Rebel Voice e-newsletter which has my latest thoughts and insights on personal branding – click here to sign up
2. If like me you prefer getting all your information in one place through a reader service then you can subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed.
3. If you of know other organizations who would be interested in hearing my message I would really appreciate the introduction.
4. Subscribe to a weekly tip specific to using LinkedIn, & receive a free report “5 Steps to Boosting Your Brand on LinkedIn” – sign up here for the B-Linked Weekly Tip
5. Let us connect on LinkedIn – https://ca.linkedin.com/in/paulcopcutt
LinkedIn Social Selling Index – understand your profile strength on LinkedIn – Click Here
How to use LinkedIn – Connecting Sales, Marketing, and You Inc video
Recommended books / reading,
How The World Sees You – Sally Hogshead – also code for Fascinate personal brand online assessment full version
A Whole New Mind – Dan Pink – the new world of work explained.
Drive – Dan Pink – what motivates people at work.
To Sell is Human – Dan Pink – we are all in influencing and telling stories to do that
Strengthsfinder 2.0 – Tom Rath – identify your top 5 unique strengths.
Career Warfare – David D’Alessandro – building a personal brand inside the corporation
Brand You 50 – Tom Peters – steps and actions to take to build your personal brand
Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi – great book on networking
Brag- The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It – Peggy Klaus
Details on my podcast interview at Entrepreneur on Fire, you might notice the pinata story!
As I mentioned it would be great to continue the conversation beyond our additional work
Wishing you continued, brandtastic success and take care.