Welcome Start Your Thing Listeners!
Thanks for listening to the podcast at Start Your Thing and heading on over here. Personal branding must be important to you for you to listen all the way to the end so I really appreciate your stopping by.
If you came here some other way and have not had the chance to hear the podcast, head back over to the Start Your Thing website here: Start Your Thing – Episode 9 – Paul Copcutt
or you can go straight to iTunes and download it right here – iTunes – Start Your Thing – Episode
One of the most critical aspects of understanding the core foundation of your personal brand is clearly stating AND defining your Values. You can do all of that by downloading the EvalYOUation assessment right here: EvalYOUation Exercise
Below are some other recommended books / reading;
Tom Peters – Brand You 50
A Whole New Mind – Dan Pink – the new world of work explained.
Drive – Dan Pink – what motivates people at work.
Strengthsfinder 2.0 – Tom Rath – identify your top 5 unique strengths.
Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi – great book on networking
It would be great to continue the conversation beyond today and stay in touch. You can chose how you wish to do that in several ways;
1. Let me know how I can help, just reach out and ask, I love making connections.
2. This blog is the main location of new material and resources. Subscribe to updates when new posts are added on my blog by completing the details up on the right hand side of this page.
3. Connect on one or more of the main social media networks, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook by clicking on the icons in the top right hand corner of this page.
4. If, like me, you prefer getting all your information in one place through a reader service then you can subscribe to this blogs RSS feed.
5. If your organization or one you know would be interested in hearing my message I would really appreciate the introduction.
Wishing you continued, brandtastic success and take care.