On the twelfth day of Christmas my brand strategist advised to me;
- Continue to personally brand,
- Network all the time,
- Reflect your consistent brand,
- Dump the resume,
- Build an effective plan,
- Have a clear PBS,
- Know your key strengths,
- Know what makes you special,
- Find out what others think,
- Set measurable goals,
- and have very clear and focused VP’s.
Now that you have clearly defined what your personal brand is, who and how you are communicating it and ensuring all you do is on brand – make sure that you are regularly measuring its effectiveness and if it is still relevant to you and your audience. If not then take time to tweak and change as needed – this is an ongoing process.