Hello and Welcome
Welcome to the exclusive page for follow up information and resources arising from my presentation at the recent event. Below are the slides and resources along with a special offer.
I trust I was able to get across not just my passion for the subject of personal branding and LinkedIn BUT also its importance to you and your careers.
For many of you your LinkedIn profile is the first representation of your online brand that others see, so it is critical that your personal brand is being communicated the best way possible to impress and engage the people that you are trying to reach and influence.
This is how important it is;
“It was my LinkedIn profile that resulted in being contacted by a recruiter in my network, which ultimately lead to this new role. This re-enforces how powerful a tool LinkedIn really is and how important it is to express one’s personal brand, and highlight career trajectory and accomplishments there.”
DM – Assistant Vice President, Treasury
For the viewers of the webinar (those originally due to attend in Calgary or remotely and also any future viewers up to October 31st 2016)
I am offering a complimentary LinkedIn profile review via email that focuses on the top 5 key areas for profile enhancement. In addition, if anyone wishes a more in depth LinkedIn review or consulting, I am offering a 30% reduction on any of my personal brand or LinkedIn services.
Email me directly paul(at)paulcopcutt.com with CCCA Webinar in the subject line.
5 Ways to Stay in Touch
1. Download my free e-book, 7 Steps to Finding your Rebel Voice and receive free the Rebel Voice e-newsletter which has my latest thoughts and insights on personal branding – click here to sign up
2. A second more focused weekly tip specific to using LinkedIn, & receive a free report “5 Steps to Boosting Your Brand on LinkedIn” – sign up here for the B-Linked Weekly Tip
3. Connect on one or more of the main social media networks, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook by clicking on the icons in the top right hand corner of this page – – and here is my recent LinkedIn article on how to spot fake profiles – read it here
4. If like me you prefer getting all your information in one place through a reader service then you can subscribe to this blogs RSS feed.
5. If your organization or one you know would be interested in hearing me speak I would really appreciate the introduction.
Slides from the presentation
Below are links discussed and shared;
LinkedIn Social Selling Index – understand your profile strength on LinkedIn – Click Here
Tool for developing your own personally branded header image – https://www.canva.com/
Recommended books / reading
How The World Sees You – Sally Hogshead – also code for personal brand online assessment
A Whole New Mind – Dan Pink – the new world of work explained.
Drive – Dan Pink – what motivates people at work.
To Sell is Human – Dan Pink – my review of this book is here
Strengthsfinder 2.0 – Tom Rath – identify your top 5 unique strengths.
Career Warfare – David D’Alessandro – building a personal brand inside the corporation
Brand You 50 – Tom Peters – steps and actions to take to build your personal brand
Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi – great book on networking
Connections That Count – Scott Oldford
Brag- The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It – Peggy Klaus
Wishing you continued, brandtastic success and take care.